Law Office Design
Call 202-621-1000 or Click Here to Email
Are you Looking for:
- A law office design that reflects your firm’s brand, mission and values?
- A space that creates appropriate adjacencies for proper placement of partner and associate offices; assistants and paralegals; and filing and workroom areas?
- A space that better accommodates video teleconferencing and presentations?
Effective Law Office Design:
Current trends in law office design have shifted how employees inhabit their workspaces. Our understanding of these factors enables us to create an office that optimizes your existing space or develops an innovative, functional design for your shell space. Areas to focus on include: careful placement of offices and workrooms; file and storage rooms that minimize space usage and maximize organizational function; accommodating the client base; a powerful, yet comfortable, first impression; a variety of meeting spaces including conference rooms and huddle areas; a virtual law library to decrease paper-intensive operations; and technology including teleconferencing and projection equipment.
Why Select OTJ Architects for your Law Office Design:
- Our portfolio includes more than 40 law firms including Boies, Schiller & Flexner LLP; Banner & Witcoff, LTD, a Bronze International Interior Design Award winner; and Wallace King Domike & Reiskin.
- At OTJ, we examine how the law firm works, the organizational structure and the firm’s culture because not all law firms are the same.
- Client satisfaction is at the forefront of our designs, evidenced through Banner & Witcoff, LTD attorney Ross Dannenberg who said, “We got the impression that OTJ would be a fun group to work with. I have really enjoyed working with them. I would recommend OTJ in a heartbeat.”